I'm Alone Menu
On your charter fishing trip, you will enjoy three days full of delicious meals prepared by the chef of the "I'm Alone". You will start each day out with a hearty breakfast, catch some fish, enjoy a refreshing lunch, catch some more fish, then have a fine dinner before retiring for some well-deserved sleep. Rest assured, there is no finer eating aboard any boat along the Gulf Coast than on the "I'm Alone"!
A typical breakfast aboard the "I'm Alone" consists of either of the following:
- Scrambled or fried eggs, bacon and sausage, grits, biscuits, and milk, juice, or coffee
- Breakfast casserole and milk, juice, or coffee
A typical lunch aboard the "I'm Alone" consists of either of the following:
- Seafood gumbo with rice, crackers, tabasco, cold cuts, and iced tea
- Boiled Shrimp or other prepared seafood, cold cuts, potato salad, and iced tea
A typical dinner aboard the "I'm Alone" consists of either of the following:
- Crabmeat au gratin or crabmeat omelette, lima beans, lyonaise potatoes, rolls, dessert, and iced tea or coffee
- Fried and broiled fish, scalloped potatoes, cole slaw, garlic bread, dessert, and iced tea or coffee
- Grilled steak, baked potato, tossed salad, rolls, dessert, and iced tea or coffee
As you can see, you will eat very well indeed while you are a guest of the "I'm Alone". Of course, we will be happy to make modifications to our menu to suit your preferences or dietary needs. Our primary goal is to please you, our guest!